Rules and Policies for Classes
* Families with two children or more enrolled at W.G are entitled to 5% off the lower tuition. Fees are due in full on or before the first class begins. There will be a $20.00 additional charge for any late payments. Payments may be made in cash or check. There will be a $40.00 additional charge for any returned checks. Registration will be taken throughout the year.
Snow Day Information - WVIP 1310 AM 106.3 FM.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER MAKE UP CLASSES OR CREDITS FOR MISSED CLASSES.
1. Two make up classes are allowed per session. These must be scheduled in advance with the office.
2. All make ups must be scheduled during the session in which they are missed. No make up credit may be carried into the future sessions.
1. Girls should wear leotards. hair must be secured. No jewelry. No socks or sneakers.
2. Boys should be in gym shorts and T-shirt. No sneakers.
1. Only students are allowed in gym area. All parents must remain in the outer room to observe.
Founded almost 5 decades ago, Westchester Gymnastics is the longest established gymnastics training center in Westchester County. We moved from White Plains to our current, state-of-the-art facility in Hawthorne back in 1979... and our experience shows. Boys and girls, from 18 months –old preschoolers to high school competitors, take part in an exciting program that develops coordination, flexibility, strength, and above all, self confidence.
From parent and tot to out Beginning Gymnastics level to team competition you child comes first. We maintain a spacious gymnasium filled with all the latest USA Gymnastics sanctioned equipment that meets and exceeds all standards for safety and performance. But more important the atmosphere in our gym is one of encouragement, caring, and fun!
Located in the Mid-Westchester Executive Park off Route 9A with ample parking, we are convenient to all Westchester communities.
We’ve Got What It Takes
Westchester Gymnastics provides a wide variety of up-to-date gymnastics equipment that, again, meets and exceeds USA Gymnastics standards for performance and safety. And to guarantee the softest, safest landings we’ve installed 4-inch, 12-inch,24-inch landing mats under all the performance pieces. Here’s what we’ve got to offer budding and experienced gymnasts.
Olympic size floor, 45x45
1 Oversized Trampoline
6 standard Balance Beams
5 floor Balance beams
2 sets of Uneven Parallel Bars
AAI Vault Table
1 set of rings
In addition to our fully equipped gym, our facilities include a separate studio with stall bars and mirrors, perfect for our dance program as well as a place for team members to develop their gymnastics routines.